Terms and conditions
Owner of the Tickets
1. Your ticket is being purchased from the following legal owner of the event.
Original Sin Events Ltd,
Orange Studio, Old Paradise Yard, 20 Carlisle Lane, London, SE1 7LG
Co No. 06737911
Return, Refund and Cancellation Policy
1. Purchasers of tickets will be entitled to a refund under the following circumstances:
● The event is cancelled
● The date of the event date change
● The venue of the event change
● The act associated with the event change beyond a reasonable level.
2. Refund requests not associated with a reason stated above will be considered but are not obliged to be
3. The seller (Original Sin Events Ltd) may enforce a refund on any buyer for any reason at any time. The buyer will be issued a full refund including booking fee. The seller will, at no point, accept responsibility for associated costs to the buyer other than the price fo the ticket.
1. All tickets will be delivered to the buyer immediately following the checkout, by the following mediums:
a. Email delivery for printed pdf ticket
b. FIXR ticketing app
c. FIXR online account
1. We take security very seriously and implement 3d Secure and CVV2 and CVC2 verification.
2. Entry is subject to producing a valid UK photo ID and agreeing to a search if required by licensed members of staff.
3. R.O.A.R at all Original Sin Events
4. By purchasing a ticket you agree that they are directly associated with the event and in the case of private events the permission from the event organiser.
1. All ticket purchasers must be over the age of 18 year old